Patient Access is a website that displays information from your clinical record and allows you to:
- view and book available appointments
- view your medication and request further prescriptions
- view your medical record
- update your contact details
The website is available 24 hours a day and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet connectivity. If you need further support there is an online support centre available to help you.
How to register for Patient Access
If you would like to register for patient access, drop into either Sleights or Sandsend Surgery with some photo ID. (Driving license, passport etc). The receptionist will then give you your own unique log in details which you will use to get started.
Did you know?
- 85% say ordering online is straight forward
- 90% of patients with long term conditions believe that ordering their prescriptions online is easy
- 89% say that registering for online services was simple.
You can use Patient Access from your web browser at home or you can also download the apps to your mobile phones. The links are below.
Request a Patient Access account below, and we will send you the forms. Remember you will need to visit with proof of identity in order to get full access.
- Patient Access